Once You Have Bought Fish From Us It's Your Responsibility To Care For It - Here is Qhat you should know...
A few customers ask for our advice and then choose to ignore it, but at least we give out free advice and it's your choice if you wish to follow it or not.
Before buying any fish you should first research it properly online, or ask us for advise. You should at least check:
We have lots of designs and different colour fish to choose from. Most are high quality half moon Bettas. Fighting fish (ikan Laga) are very easy to care for and you can collect different colours. The containers are stack-able for your collection.
Each set includes coloured gravel, fighting fish and a plant or ornament... Enjoy!
SMS 01121222868 to Order!
Buy 5 ikan laga sets and get 1 free!
This week we are starting to answer some common questions we get asked at the shop and via email, SMS and telephone. For our first question - we get asked this question every day several times and usually by customers on a tight budget. Some customers are afraid that if a fish needs oxygen they must spend money on an air pump or filter. So, which fish don't need oxygen?
Discus have been bred for a very long time but now only recently have they become hardy enough for the novice fish-keeper to keep. You no longer need to worry about the correct acidic pH level or having "soft" water. The Discus we sell have been bred locally here in Malaysia and tank raised! These fish do great in regular aquarium water, just like you keep your other fish in.
Check out the stunning colours!
- Budget 3 feet aquarium set: Aquarium, metal stand, cover, light, top filter, filter sponge, carbon, anti-chlorine, gravel substrate. RM380.00
- Medium 3 feet aquarium set: Aquarium, metal stand, cover, light, EXTERNAL FILTER, filter medium, anti-chlorine, gravel substrate. RM575.00
- Premium 3 feet aquarium set: Aquarium, wooden cabinet, wooden cover, light, EXTERNAL FILTER, 2 feet sump filter, filter medium, anti-chlorine, gravel substrate. RM1035
Watch the video, see the fish, turtles and amphibians... buy them!
This is our first promo video so please do LIKE it on YouTube! We plan to do a video now every time we have new stock for sale in the shop :)
We have some exciting new fish, amphibians and turtles in stock for November!
More new stock today and some exciting fish and freshwater lobsters for sale! Check out the list below:
- Female Fighting fish - super colours. The colour is so good you would think they are males! These are PERFECT for breeding so grab 3 or 4 for every male fighting fish.
- Blue & Gold Gouramy - Nice colours! RM 3.50 /each
- AAA grade male and female guppies. These are STUNNING, some of the best guppies we have had this year. Males RM 3 / each. Females RM 2.50 / each.
- Hypostomus plecostomus - common Pleco / ikan bandaraya - RM 3.50 each - going cheap!
Lots of new stock for sale in the shop today!
Photo above: Siamese Tiger Fish! The ones we have for sale are around 3 inches in size and are for sale for just RM60 each!